Our department develops accounting and financial/accounting reporting, enabling compliance with financial reporting requirements within the prescribed period.
Our services include the following:
- Preparation of account planning
- Registration book of all transactions.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheets.
- Preparation of local and international reports.
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Personal attention to accounting consultations.
- Maintenance and issuance of Social Books.
- Issuance of Financial Statements according to Law 16,060 and Decrees 103/91, 266/07, 99/09 and 37/010 and 65/010.
- Presentation of financial statements before the AIN.
- Maintenance and updating of fixed assets.
- Chart of depreciation of fixed assets
- Currency conversion control of fixed assets.
- Billing and collections.
- Report and control for accounts receivable.
- Payment to suppliers.
- Control of suppliers’ payments.
- Cash management and treasury.